The Most Expensive Yachts In The World!
YACHTS- The Pleasure Boat
There’s no such definition to define what yachts are. A yacht is just a sailing or a power vessel used to cruise or race for pleasure. The ship will have a cabin with amenities and staff to accommodate and use them overnight.
There are two main types of yachts- Sailing and Motor yachts, just like sailing and motorboats.
What’s a superyacht, and how many yachts exist in the world?
A superyacht, also called a mega yacht, is a luxurious and large pleasure vessel.
Currently, 8,230 yachts are sailing in the world!
Buckle up yourself and get ready for a ride of looking at the expensive yachts in the world!
1. History Supreme:
● The History Supreme is the biggest and the most expensive yacht in the entire world.
● Robert Knox owns the yacht is built using 10,00,000 kilograms of solid, gold, and platinum, which comprises a luxurious dining area, deck, rails, staircases, and anchor.
● The yacht has a worth of $4.8 billion!
2. The Eclipse:
● The Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich owns the Eclipse- the second largest yacht worth $1.5 billion.
● The yacht has beautiful features such as an intruder detection missile system, two swimming pools, 24 guest cabins, a mini-submarine, a dance hall, and many more.
3. Streets of Monaco:
● The streets of Monaco are one of the luxurious and expensive yachts in the world, worth $1billion.
● The yacht manages to depict the beautiful miniatures of the renowned landmarks in Monaco.
● The yacht is known as a ‘floating city.’ It comprises a city having a three-floor bedroom, cafe-bars, barbecue pit, helicopters, mini waterfall, balconies, submarines, reception rooms, guest suits, dressing room Sun decks, private elevator, and what not!
● Azzam is also one of the most expensive yachts in the world, worth $600 million.
● The 590-foot long yacht is owned by a member of the royal family in Dubai.
● Christopher Leonie designed the interiors with French design and decoration.
● Topaz, a luxurious yacht with eight decks for various viewing experiences, costs $527 million.
● Shaikh Mansour owns the yacht with salient features such as a Large jacuzzi, underwater lighting, cinema, conference room, complete air conditioning, two helipads, and a modern gymnasium.
6. Motor Yacht A:
● Motor Yacht A is one of the most unique and luxurious yachts globally, owned by Russian tycoon Andrey Melnichenko.
● The yacht doesn’t look like a luxurious yacht; instead, it seems like a military submarine!
● A 400-foot yacht worth $440 million has these fantastic features- six lavish suites, master bedroom, disco floor, and moving walls!
That was a splendid and exciting ride to look at these beautiful creations!